INFORMATION TO ALL CLIENTS CONCERNING THE MAINTENANCE OF THE HEALTH PROTOCOL IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE MEASURES TAKEN AGAINST COVID -19
Welcome to Sevach Apartments,
We would like to inform you that our accommodation complies with the special protocols of health content, on the basis of which the tourist enterprises operate in the context of taking measures against the COVID-19 corona, as defined by the Joint Ministerial Decree No. 1881 / 29.5.2020. Decision of the Ministers of Finance - Health - Tourism (Government Gazette 2084 B '/ 29-5-2020).
All our staff has received the necessary training which complies with the health protocols.
The accommodation complex has received a "Health First" certification from the Ministry of Tourism, which proves that the company adheres to the health content protocols.
In our efforts to respond to the new data brought about by the COVID-19 corona pandemic, we ask you to be understanding and to adhere to the COVID-19 coronary transmission prevention measures.
We would like to inform you that Sevach Apartments is not liable to any person directly or indirectly related to the coronary COVID-19, as it complies with the special protocols of health content and has the "Health First" certification mark (par. 5, article 60, n). . 4688 / 24-5-2020).
On behalf of the management of Sevach Apartments, we wish you a pleasant and safe stay!
Attention is also paid to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all visitors are informed that a file is kept for reasons of public health protection only.
This change in the time between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, and that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed after the prior guests departure.
Suspected COVID-19 case management
1. The health co-ordinator of the hotel IMMEDIATELY communicates with the PHO via the telephone number: 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 for an evaluation of the incident by a doctor.
2. If the patient is in urgent need of hospitalization, due to severe clinical symptoms, it is referred to the relevant health unit, as a suspected case of COVID-19. If it is not possible for a COVID-19 case to be handled by the health infrastructure of the area, there must be a provision for transporting the patient (ambulance, floating ambulance, air transport) to the nearest health centre where it can be handled.
3. If the patient has mild clinical symptoms, a sample for laboratory confirmation of COVID-19 is obtained by the physician.
4. If the incident is assessed as a possible COVID-19 case through the examining doctor, the hotel IMMEDIATELY communicates with the PHO at 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 (24 hours a day), for instructions on how to deal with the suspected case.
5. The guest with mild clinical symptoms remains in his room until the results of the laboratory test are announced.
6. During the above wait, the staff is advised not to enter the guest's room, unless there is a significant reason. If necessary, a staff member of the accommodation section is advised to deal ,exclusively, with the possible case.
7. The doctor and staff of the hotel entering the room of the suspected or later confirmed case must use high-protection personal protective equipment (PPE) (masks, goggles/glasses, waterproof disposable gowns). The same applies to staff cleaning the COVID-19 case room.
8. If confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is transferred to the special quarantine hotel and later to a health facility that will accommodate patients with COVID-19 if they need treatment. If not confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is treated at the hotel with the instructions of the physician.
9. The patient is transported using a simple surgical mask and private means of transport.
10. If the guest is accompanied and they wish to stay close to the patient to take care of them (eg spouse), they should be given a simple surgical mask and advised to wash their hands every time they come in contact with secretions of the patient (eg. saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches their face, eats or drinks.
11. The contact details of the patient's relatives are always recorded, in case consent is required for operations and in the case where the patient cannot communicate.